Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I Need U

I need my hand to write u a poet and all the sweetest things about u
I need my feet so I can be right beside you everytime u need me
I need my ears to hear a good things from u
I need my eyes to see your beauty every single day
I need my nose to smelled the scent of your perfume
I need my finger to touch your body
I need my lips to kiss you from head to toe
I need my mouth so I can wishper in your ears to tell you how much I love you
I need my heart to know how you feel
and now.....
I Need U coz' you are the piece of the puzzle I need
to make my life full and complete

hhmmm......susah yah kalo lagi jatuh cinta :)

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger yaya said...

Lebih susah lagi kl patah hati...so,enjoy the feeling of jatu cinta yaa..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home