Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Friend

thanks for being my special friend

the gifts you've given me cannot be seen unless you look inside my smile
everything you've done for me has helped to make me the person that I am
your support and love have carried me through
more precious than any tangible thing
is this feeling you've given me which I carry within?


are we friends?

are we friends or are we not?
you told me once but i forgot
so tell me now and tell me true
so i can say im here for you
of all the friends i've ever met
you're the one i wont forget
and if i die before you do
i'll go to heaven and wait for you
i'll give the angles back their wings
and risk the loss of everything
just to prove my friendship is true
to have a friend like you

[by asti dewantari]

ps: thx ya de...4 being my friend after all this time! bikin puisi2 terus yah...
nanti kasih tau gw kalo ada yg baru. heheheheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home